Sunday, October 31, 2010

OH MY SALAD- Cafe Intermezzo/Cafe Mattina



I LOOOOVE SALAD. No, I'm not a vegetarian..(you see the chunks of chicken salad on top of my Veggie Delight). Cafe Mattina has the BEST SALAD I have ever had. It makes my mouth water every time I think about it. I remember eating the salad for 6 hours when I was studying for my finals last year and I went into the longest food coma after that. 

mmmm nom nom nom to the max.
Buttery avocado, sweet tomatoes, crispy croutons, an egg, and last but not least the BEANSSS. I was never a fan of chickpeas and beans but now I am addicted to them. That is not the end. They also give you an inch-thick loaf of honey-wheat-bread and a cute slice of pineapple that complete your meal perfectly. For dressings, I highly recommend either their homemade vinaigrette or poppyseed! You will never regret :)

They made something impossible possible. (Making salad so yummy and stomach-filling at the same time) 
I have never seen someone finishing the whole bowl of salad alone. 

Gentlemen, I know you all cannot have a meal without some kind of protein and fat. Add some bacon or roast beef on top of your Chef Salad. It will be beyond perfect.
Ladies, make sure to bring your bestie with you to share the giganormous salad that cannot possibly go into your tiny stomach. 


1 comment:

  1. ah i love this place... i crave it all the time<3
    one of my best places!!

    ReplyDelete