Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cinnaholic - CAUTION: YOU MIGHT GET ADDICTED



"Isn't it magical?"My friend Veronica commented on the photo on my facebook.
I have had cinnamon rolls many, many times in my life but this one is SPECIAL + alpha. Can I compare it to the ones from Cinnabon? or famous Ikea cinnomon rolls? NO.
I had Cinnaholic's Old School Cinnamon roll with Vanilla frosting, raspberries and brownie chunks for $4. (Bring your CAL Id! Discounts!) I know.. a cinnamon roll for four bucks or more is a bit pricey. But you've got to check this magical, and possibly addictive delicacy. Once you take a bite of this warm, chewy, crispy, mouth-watering, and fresh cinnamon roll, you will feel like you are jumping into a king-sized bed with goose down comforter. So cozy and cushiony that you cannot get yourself out of it.
At Cinnaholic, you can choose from different kinds of toppings, frostings, and rolls. It's like Coldstone.. but you get to create your own cinnamon rolls. If you are craving for some good dessert/snack but the weather is too cold and rainy for Yogurland, this place is definitely the one to stop by!



1 comment:

  1. first picture...... ahhhh
    would you buy me one? this weekend? call call! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete