Monday, October 25, 2010

Delivery Sushi: a college gal's best friend


My (personal) experience of pulling all-nighters-
which means continuous loop of coffee,'5-hour-energy', and Red Bull and late night snacks and of course that damn essay that I have to finish, or the midterm that I need to conquer. 
So around 1-2 am, post midnight, I (almost always) break my 'lets-stick-to-healthy food' diet resolution and browse delivery-food website which is filled with the pictures of lovely sushi, rolls, and many other goodies. 

Nude Sushi, located in South Berkeley delivers warm, freshly-rolled sushi, rolls and many late night Asian version of 'comfort food' to Cal students. Ok, honestly the sushi is not the best sushi that I had ever eaten however can anyone beat their late-night ( til 3 am) delivery service?  How can I not order thee!

Yes, and I have fall into the temptation once again 2 am Monday night while writing that paper for my Psychology class. But these small, lovely, high calorie things in life makes me happy- :D

So here we go again, Oh Nude Sushi, you shall never close! 


  



1 comment: