Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A proper funeral to my innocence: Zenga


To whomever undergoing a 'growing up'
Baby, Growing up is no big deal, Let me explain. You are to play a Zenga game of life: growing up. Life, a lot like a game of Zenga, we assign whatever that are meaningful or valuable to us to each Zenga block of life and make a pristine tower out of it for a while. After a while, about a time when the Zenga tower is completed, we remove each blocks one by one, sometimes unexpected circumstance of our lives forces us to remove them or we just simply feel the need: 'it is about time. We still cherish the tower,thus try keep the tower stand still as long as it can hold. However, it does not hold too long. The tower breaks down and blocks fall apart and that is when we give a proper funeral to our age of the innocences.  So what is on your Zenga blocks today? What did you remove and make?  I realized that I had discarded my innocence while ago, back when I could not even remember and had not given any consolation for it. So here is it: things that I loved, my past, my yesterdays, my youths. Now I am only naive but innocent. I miss it sometimes.

On my Zenga piece: family, friend, relax, stretch, lust, loved ones, anger, sin, charge, crest, virginity, time, collect, flight, fountain, plane, situation, recess, unconditional, faith, naive, divorce, organic, youth, joy, fun, I and Me, Timothy, birthdays, exploration, discovery, life, innocence, temperance, Elijah, baby, surprise, expectation, hope, fear, correct, stance, smile, mind, enthusiasm, birth, everlasting, morning, cigarettes, whore, colors, freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment